With a broad Range of Topics for Specialised Colleagues, Start-ups and the Interested Public
Further training and advanced education for specialised medical colleagues.
- Advanced Echocardiographic Training Course according to the guidelines of the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians (Kassenärztliche Bundesvereinigung, KBV). Berlin. 2011 to 2013
- Basic Echocardiographic Training Course according to the guidelines of the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians (Kassenärztliche Bundesvereinigung, KBV). Berlin. 2012
- Advanced Vascular Colour duplex sonography Training Course. Berlin. 2009 to 2012
Start-ups on their Way to the Health Market.
- Development of “Medical-Apps” according to the German Medical Products Law (MPG) vs. “Wellness-Apps”. Berlin. 2017
- Clinical trials according to the German Drug Law (AMG): challenges, pitfalls, solutions. Webinar DECHEMA. 2016
- From the initial idea to worldwide approval – importance of clinical studies. Potsdam. 2014
- Confindently from your idea to worldwide acceptance – convince with scientific evidence. In: Implement your ideas: Strong strategies for successful studies. Berlin. 2014
- Funding opportunities for innovations from medical practices. How do I design a successful evidence-based strategy? Hessen. 2015
Popular Scientific Presentation.
- Apollon, God of medicine and music – or what effect has music on our hearts? Berlin. 2011
- Exosceleton: How to make the first goal at the Football World Cup 2014, when your legs are completely paralysed. Berlin. 2014
- Allergies and Nutrition. In: Call-a-scientist. Berlin 2015