Provoke Discussions. Face the Experts. Convince with Your Results.
Professional scientific talks on international and national congresses going into the depth of basic research, building a bridge in translational research or communicating the latest results from clinical data for our patients have been awarded in many cases. Provocative contexts and in depth discussions with an eye for relevant information have to be presented in a brief and concise manner to convince and leave a long-lasting impression on experts and sponsors for external funding.
Here you will find a selection of Scientific Talks on national and international Congresses of the last years.
- Positive effects of assisted walking-movement with the motorised device Innowalk in patients with neuromuscular disorders: an international case study meta-analysis, France, 2019
- Quality of implantation of therapies for secondary prevention in patients with peripheral arterial disease in in- and outpatient care, Germany, 2017
- How to really lose weight – a novel medical device to change eating behaviour, Germany, 2017
- Superior therapeutic effect of intermittent vasodilator infusion therapy on walking distance among patients with peripheral arterial disease and intermittent claudication, Germany, 2017
Presence with Stunning Topics. Ahead of Time.
- Long-term weight maintenance after weight reduction with the trainer brackets in overweight and obesity. Germany, 2015
- Early and 12 months long-term results after transpopliteal angioplasty compared with antegrade angioplasty. DGA, Hamburg, Germany, 2014
- Gene therapy / stem cell therapy in critical ischaemia: Update 2014. University Heidelberg, Germany, 2014